Sunday, May 18, 2014

Time Travel?

What if we could go back in time? I have heard this question a million times, hell, there are even people that have tried and are trying to build time machines. So, knowing this makes anyone begin to wonder what they would do if they were given the chance to time travel. Would you go forward and see what life will be like in the future? Would you go back to a time in the past that you think you would have loved to have been a part of? Or would you go back to the recent post and change some things in your own life then fast forward to the present or the future to see how it all played out? These are all really good questions, I think. Here is my take on things.

If I was given a time machine; I would give it back! As much as I love history there is no way I would want to go back and live it. Shit was way to hard back then with way to many rules. Yes, I'm lazy like that. I certainly don't want to go back and change recent past because in my head I have a ton of things I think I could have done differently. However, if even one of those things were changed or turned out differently them I wouldn't be where I am at today. And I'm happy. Confused and lost and struggling to make it day to day but I'm happy. I also have no need to know my future. God knows that and I have faith in him to have that under control. I leave that with him. So I have no need for a time machine. I like making my mistakes. I like living my life with a thousand questions because of the challenging part of it. Without the challenges, I would be bored.

So what do all of you think? Would you want to use a time machine or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment